The identity iceberg & what makes you, YOU!

90% of an iceberg is underwater. Therefore we see only 10% of it. This is similar to us as humans. We only let people see 10% of who we truly are. The other 90% we keep hidden away.

If you would like to see what the other 90% of who we are, looks like, please watch this short video on The Identity Iceberg.

It will give you a great understanding of where change is needed, and why!