10 Points to ponder as 2020 draws to a close …😂😆😜
1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
2. 2019: Stay away from negative people.
2020: Stay away from positive people.
3. The world has turned upside down. Old people are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
4. This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog….. . . we had a good laugh.
5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pyjamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot barge pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
8. I really need to practice social-distancing from the fridge.
9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the garden. I’m getting tired of the living room.
10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank clerk with a mask on and ask for money.